March 19, 2010

When I first heard of PLR and what it could actually do for me I researched the market almost immediately, looking for a new angle on how to improve my business, looking for that extra income stream to boost my income.

What did I find? A mine field, a huge minefield of false promises and hopes, but most of all a huge great load of poor content from substandard websites charging me big money for very little content.

Until now I have stayed away from these sites and what they offer because of the factors I have just explained. Yeah lots of people make money from PLR, but I have seen it all before and it's nothing new to me. Yet another health eBook, another healthier eBook being sold by the masses for as little as $1. Sorry but that is not for me. I like to provide my subscribers, buyers and readers with some excellent content, not content that has been seen a million times over.

I always looked upon PLR websites as a bit of a grey area, as the content is not always the greatest and the possibility of using duplicate content is simple. Extra effort is needed to produce a PLR website that actually ticks all the boxes in respect of, fresh, new and quality material.

This is why  PLR Monthly caught my attention so much. These guys provide you with all the tools, fresh private label rights products, graphics, tutorials and much more. When these guys first let me inside the members area I was astonished to see what they were providing.

Soooo much for so little sprang to mind!

These guys have put massive thought, time and effort into providing their subscribers with nothing but the best top quality, fresh PLR products, sales pages, graphics etc. etc. etc... the list goes on.

Not only do they provide you with the best PLR around today, but they provide for you something which I have never seen before. eBay ready PLR! I don't know if I'm allowed to say this but they provide for you a digital package ready for burning to CD, DVD, flash drive whichever way you would like to deliver your products. They provide for you the sales template image ready so you simply upload to eBay, there is no need for hosting. Also provided for you are all the graphics you will ever need and not just one style but multiple styles to suit you.

Also as an added bonus they also provide you with a full video tutorial series to help you along the way, holding your hand from start to finish helping get you and your business off the ground.

In short this is the best PLR member’s area I have seen in a very long time and for the price, it is definitely on my list of subscriptions.

Great products don’t usually come around all that often and I assure you that  PLR Monthly  is one of those special products you do not want to miss out on. These guys have really given this member’s website a whole lot of their time and effort to making it the best it can be.

The simplest and easiest way to start an online business is to use PLR.

If this is your first time making money online, there is so much to learn from selling and marketing the products you get from PLR Monthly, this is why Dan and Dave have provided you with such an informative member’s area, packed full of tutorials to help you succeed.

PLR Monthly  is not just another PLR website, it is an opportunity to start your own business and succeed. I will say no more!

Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.

Success could be only a click away!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unordered List

Sample Text

PLR ebook Club-A Great Resource for Private Label Rights Products!

Awesome PLR Resource!


Recent Posts

Text Widget